Adopting a ‘special needs’ dog with serious behavior issues made family harmony impossible … but only for a while. Partnership saved the day!
Enlightened By Dogs EP069
In This Episode:
- Adopting Murphy into the family turned their life upside down.
- Was Murphy a lost cause? Would he need to be sent to a new home?
- How the family was able to come together as a unit and embrace a new way of living!
- Learning how to communicate with a dog who is deaf, and things that Bettina had never even considered!
- How Brilliant Partners differ from dog training programs.
“I think the dogs were becoming anxious and unruly because we didn’t know what to do, or how to be the loving leaders they needed.”
“Living a partnership lifestyle changed everything. We can drive them again! We can walk them again!”
“We weren’t even able to have them in the same room together, they are now lying on the couch together, they’re playing outside together”
“Our dogs don’t bark at the neighbors anymore”
“I never knew how to communicate with my dogs until I met you”
Love this and want more?
Subscribe to the podcast in your favorite app … and your rating and review would be most awesome!
Register for Kathy’s Free Partnership Workshop. Starts September 5th!
Connect on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/dancinghearts/