These mindset ‘hacks’ will fast track you to being a better partner for your dog
Kathy has 3 mindset hacks that are going to help you become a better partner for your dog in this week’s episode! What does she mean by “mindset hacks?” Kathy has a few partnership principles that she uses within her lifestyle to fast track or “hack” her way to a brilliant partnership with her furry friends, and she wants to teach them to you!
In this episode of Enlightened By Dogs, Kathy dives into a deep discussion about creating more optimism, leaving room for growth (and actually moving toward growing), and a new way to measure success!
It’s an extremely enlightening episode, so get ready to change your life and become a better partner for your dogs!
Enlightened By Dogs EP088
In This Episode:
- The various factors that influence how we think, feel, and respond are very important to be aware of when dealing with others.
- Blossoming into that better version of yourself is well worth the effort!
- How to cultivate an optimistic outlook on everything in life!
- You have to become the person who can, before you become the person who does.
- Success isn’t only about what you accomplish externally, but also who you become internally.
“There are so many factors that influence how we think, how we feel, and how we respond in any situation.”
“We already have everything that we need to be brilliant inside of us.”
“Hold onto the belief that you and your dog are good enough, perfect enough, just the way you are.”
“If we don’t believe we can, then that becomes true.”
“We can measure success with attainment, not just accomplishment”